1. What do you do to help yourself cope when life gets stressful?
2. What book do you turn to when you’re looking for inspiration or to brighten your mood?
3. Mountains? Ocean? Desert? What’s your ideal getaway spot?
4. What’s your current “pick me up” song
5. What are you reading this weekend?
This week is all about stress and working on keeping a positive attitude.
- For me it’s either baking something or getting outside for fresh air. If I go too long without doing either of those things I can definitely tell!
- I love The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Her year of actively working on being happy is inspiring and going back to re-read some or all of it helps to inspire me to focus on the things that make me happy and to let go of some of the other things.
- I love both the mountains and the water…so a lake set in the mountains is perfect!
- I can’t just pick one as I’m currently obsessed with The Hamilton musical soundtrack. History has never been so awesome!
- This weekend I’m hoping to finish Felony Ever After and find out what’s in the box (there’s a box, well a number of boxes and so far the contents are a mystery but the story is fantastic).
Those are my answers…feel free to share your answers in the comments.
Have a fantastic weekend!!