I usually stick to the bookish stuff, but this week’s TTT theme is all about me so here are some (hopefully) interesting facts!
1. As my blog name suggests I like a variety of books. While you might see a trend towards a certain genre from time to time I don’t see myself devoting this to any particular genre.
2. My guilty pleasure is romance novels. I love a light read with a happily ever after. Sometimes you just want to know it’s all going to turn out okay.
3. My current obsession is Hamilton. I keep finding ways to apply Hamilton quotes to real life…unfortunately most people around me have no clue what I’m talking about.
4. I watch very little tv. I cancelled my cable for a while and I’m pretty sure I’m going to cancel it again. I’d rather be reading!
5. I’ve been known to have popsicles and wine for dinner. Because, adulting.
6. My all time favourite move is The Princess Bride. I’m pretty sure I could re-enact the whole thing.
7. Anne of Green Gables is the book that I own the most duplicates of. I generally try not to own duplicates (because of the lack of shelf space) but I love Anne!
8. I have a mug
obsession collection. If you call it a collection that makes it okay to buy more, right?
9. I don’t use the library as much as I should…mostly cause I’m bad at remembering to return stuff in time.
10. I’m Canadian 🙂